Thu, Nov 11|
March for the 22 Veterans Day 2021
Join us as we raise awareness about the 22 Veterans who take their own lives each day.
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2021, 4:00 AM – 8:30 PM EST
New Bern, 210 E Front St, New Bern, NC 28560, USA
About the event
Our hike will feature three distances - 22 miles, 22k, and 2k, to ensure all those who are interested can partake. Pups are also invited to join! Please come and join and participate in any way you can.
- Hikers may only bring the flag of the United States of America or US Military Branches.
- Hikers may not wear or carry any political apparel.
- This hike will take place, rain, snow, or shine. As we say in the Corps, "if it ain't raining, we ain't training."
- We are not liable for any injury or illness, to include, but not limited to, COVID-19.
- Hikers are responsible for transportation to and from the drop/stage points.
- At no point will a hiker go in front of the American Flag, which will operate as our pace setter..
- IF YOU FALL BEHIND THE FALL OUT TRUCK, YOU WILL BE PLACED IN THE FALL OUT TRUCK
- The refusal to abide by the aforementioned rules will result in the hiker being removed from the group, without reimbursement.
Registration and Check-inPiggly Wiggly
Start the MarchPiggly Wiggly
22 Mile March Participant
You will receive a T-Shirt at the event. Thank you for your support, we look forward to seeing you there. Rendezvous @ 4am, Safety Briefing @ 0430, Step Off @ 0445 Starting location: 707 Main St, Maysville, NC 28555$22.00+$0.55 service fee
22k March Participant
You will receive a t-shirt, and your march begins at 8:00 am Nov 11th, 2021 at Bender 8400 US-17 Pollocks Ville, NC$22.00+$0.55 service fee
2k Beer Crawl
Beer, walk, more beer! Add in a T-Shirt and whats not to like? Finish the last leg of the hike in solidarity as we arrive together at Union Point Park. Begins from Fresh Water Beer Co. located at 904 Pollock St, New Bern, NC 28562. Rendezvous @ 430pm, Safety Briefing @ 5pm, Step Off @ 530pm$22.00+$0.55 service fee